Monday, January 17, 2011

Saturday & Sunday

Todd and I spent Saturday with our best friends teaching our children about art.  We got some pretty stellar looks from museum workers who looked at us like we were carrying anthrax instead of adorable (and suuuuuuuuuuuper well-behaved, thank you very much) children.  Too bad, cranky gift shop man, we had an awesome day and we're toooooooooooooootally coming back...soon...so there.  While we were looking at all the great art, Todd was using the camera on his phone to create some pretty neat art of his own.  Just another one of his many amazing attributes :)  Enjoy!

  Allie, not all Tiffany comes in a blue box (but the kind that does is pretty great, too).



Allie, meet Georgia, Georgia, meet Allie.


Contemporary art.  Allie said she could totally do this.  As soon as she can lift a can of paint.  There was a television that showed the artist dropping the pots of paint into the piece as a part of the installation.  Owen thought she should get in trouble for breaking all her pots.  He was pretty astounded by the mess she made.

Sunday:  Mommy took these pictures of her happy girl.

Good morning, Mommy!  Let's play dollies, okay?
 Look, Momma, look!  I spelled this for you!
 I know my initials...because I'm the smartest, most amazing baby in the whoooooooole world!

1 comment: