Even though I'm caaaah-razy late...I still wanted to share Allie's first Father's Day gifts to her Daddy, her Papa, and her Pop-Pop. I collaged these together in Picnik, but we really just printed them out and put them in collage frames. I found the idea on Pinterest (which I've quickly become obsessed with...wait til Allie's 9 month pictures...I've found IIIIIIIIIIdeas) but I've also seen some cute versions other people did on other blogs, like this one, one of my faves. Todd got a small one for work and a larger version for home. All the grandpa's were happy, and the grandma's...jeaaaaaaaaaaaaalous. :)
Speaking of Father's Day...
Todd, I love you. This is all going to sound cliche, but seriously, I lucked out. I can not imagine a better dad for our little girl. You always, always put your girls first. I don't think I've ever been more in love with you than when I see you with our baby girl. When you sing her to sleep at night, you melt my heart. Thanks for being there ridiculously late at night, insanely early in the morning, when we're worried about the weird coughs, or if she's gaining enough weight, or when we're up to our elbows in poop (gross, but so, so true). Thanks for being there to share the excitement of the first smile, tooth, or little scoot, the joy of watching her smile when we open the nursery door in the morning. Thank you for documenting it all Todd-erazzi style, even if I roll my eyes when you're taking 500 pictures of me with no makeup and bad hair. I appreciate it. Thanks for running back in the house when I have forgotten the wipes/paci/my phone/my nursing cover, and not rolling your eyes. I know I'm not always a low maintenance mom, but you love me anyway. I wouldn't want to share this crazy, cuh-razy parenthood thing with anybody else. Thanks for being such a great dad.


This just made me love you BOTH so much more, which I thought was impossible. xoxo Katie B
ReplyDeleteThanks, Katie! Miss you and LOOOOVE you!
ReplyDelete