Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Lord for giving me  summer vacation!!!!!

(Please read that in your best "I'm Oprah, and I just gave everyone in the audience a caaaaaarrrr!!!" voice, okay?)

And also, this baby with which to enjoy the aforementioned summer vacation.  I could say thank you for her every.single.second and it still wouldn't do justice to the gratitude I feel in my heart for the honor of being this sweet little peanut's momma.



(Seriously, baby boys are great, but c'mon...this outfit?  Do you die?  I die a little.  Look at that little 2.83% weight class belly hanging out there.)

Thank you for giving me a little girl who could be my partner in crime, my Target shopper buddy, my little snuggle bear on sleepy summer mornings.

Thank you also for three hour naps (that's right, folks, three hours, two days in a row now) during which her mommy can (nap) throw in laundry, (watch Bravo) do dishes, and (read) clean the house.

Please let her never become a smart mouth teenager who slams her bedroom door on her mom and rolls her eyes everytime I ask her a question, okay?  (Because I swear I will take that door right off its ever-lovin' hinges.)  I love her just this way.

1 comment:

  1. Matt wants to know if by, "take the door off its ever-lovin' hinges." You actually mean, "Speed dial Matthew and have HIM take the door off its ever lovin' hinges"? :)

    Which he says he'll be totally happy to do if little miss ever develops a sass mouth or rolly eyes.

    ReplyDelete