Dear Baby,
Wow! You are soooooooo our kid. Here's how I know. Monday Daddy and I were supposed to find out if you were a precious baby boy or a sweet little baby girl. Some stubborn little baby decided to play let's hide from the ultrasound tech. Now, even though Mommy and Daddy call each other Stubs because we are so stubborn...this doesn't mean that YOU need to follow in our footsteps. Let's discuss some of your funnier shenanigans.
Mommy and Grandma swear we saw your cute little face for about one second, but then you quickly tilted your chin back and disappeared for the rest of the afternoon. When the tech tried to get the circumference of your cute perfectly round little noggin, you thrust both tiny fists up as though to push the ultrasound wand away. (Either this or you were raising the roof. Since you have yet to be exposed to early '00s rap...I think this is NOT super likely) And most importantly...you kept your little bitty knees pulled up and your little legs crossed. ARG Bean!!!! Mommy and Daddy love you so, so, so much. :) But you are going to give me a run for my money...aren't you???
In spite of everything, it was AWESOME to see your spine, and your knees and your feet, and your cute sweet little head. I can't WAIT for our next ultrasound. Love you, love you, love you!!! Mwah, mwah, mwah. I can't wait to meet you. You are amazing.
(Cute p.s.: Owen and Eli and Steph also were present for the big day. Owen told EVERYONE how he saw Sar's baby on TV, which is the cutest ever. Eli was less than impressed with you. I'm sure he'll think you're more interesting once you're actually here to play with!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment