Welcome to my super belated post on second Easter. I have already lengthily talked about my love for Easter. So, here are just a few cute photographic highlights...ready?
Contrary to what you may be thinking, this is NOT a lamb cake. This is actually Goldie, a poodlewoodlebear. She looks very tired and put upon in this photo. I am sure all kinds of meanness and badness were happening to her, cuz she's not spoiled at all. (scoff)
This is the April birthday girls. My awesome Auntie Mickey and little Sar. And my cousin Shawn, who has taken it upon himself to extinguish our birthday candles.
This is my hot sister who's love language is giving the PERFECT gift, remember? Okay don't forget that because it is about to get important. Also, my sister makes me laugh until chocolate milk comes out my nose. No, seriously, that actually happens.
And this is the perfect present. MMhmm, it is indeed a pink Coach diaper bag. In the infamous words of my sister whenever she tried to make me jealous as a kid, "I mean, I just can't believe I got that!" ;) Yup, my sister bought me a pink Coach diaper bag for my birthday. I...love...it. It may be the prettiest diaper bag I have ever seen. No, it actually is, there's no maybe about it. So, if you are a boy, little baby, you better be super secure in your masculinity, cuz behold the bag that will be toting your diaper and pacies. If you are a girl, I know you are excited about the bag...how could you not be? :) Especially seeing how you are MY little baby. Sigh, it's so pretty. I little bit I want to carry it now. Don't tell, okay?
P.S. Katie, don't you think probably it is time you get a job closer to me? I miss you and my baby is going to be cute. Come on, you know you want to!!!!
And this is the perfect present. MMhmm, it is indeed a pink Coach diaper bag. In the infamous words of my sister whenever she tried to make me jealous as a kid, "I mean, I just can't believe I got that!" ;) Yup, my sister bought me a pink Coach diaper bag for my birthday. I...love...it. It may be the prettiest diaper bag I have ever seen. No, it actually is, there's no maybe about it. So, if you are a boy, little baby, you better be super secure in your masculinity, cuz behold the bag that will be toting your diaper and pacies. If you are a girl, I know you are excited about the bag...how could you not be? :) Especially seeing how you are MY little baby. Sigh, it's so pretty. I little bit I want to carry it now. Don't tell, okay?


Katie is totally the best sister ever!! That diaper bag is awesome! It totally doesn't matter if your baby is a boy or a girl because YOU'RE the one carrying it- not him/her. Plus Toddy has a totally boy-worthy diaper bag already, your baby boy/girl is set either way!
ReplyDeleteWay to Go Katie!!