Thursday, July 22, 2010

Cleaning Up My Camera...aka random stories

So I realized that I had lots of cute pictures I had meant to share but hadn't ever put on my computer.  These are a few of the most recent and then I'll try to work my way backwards.  I tried to be selective as to not bore people to death with oversharing the mundane details of my life.  Enjoy!

This is my sister, Katie, singing the national anthem at the Myrtle Beach Pelican's game on July 5.  She's kind of a big deal like that ;)  She's a diva...probably Mariah and Whitney should be worried.  She's coming for them.
This is, in fact, the Myrtle Beach Pelican...who is rockin' out to the national anthem.  Respectfully, of course, because pelicans are patriotic by nature...right?

This is my sister and I at Broadway on the Beach.  Just doing some shopping.  I just think Katie looks adorable in this picture, so I wanted to post it.  It was like, a bazillion degress this day.  I'm just trying not to look like a pregnant girl who is melting under her sundress.  And swelling her feet to ginormous proportions...like...huge...seriously...my feet ate my ankles...and New York.  It was not cute.

Mama and I also at Broadway on the Beach...about two seconds later.  I just love my momma!  Did I mention how she was a total maniac helping Todd and I get the nursery cleared out this weekend?  Cuz she was...a cleaning machine.  MWAH!  Love her.

This was me on 29 weeks day.  The pictures suck because I couldn't use my flash in the mirror, and it was getting dark.  But there is a (albeit small) butternut squash and my belly.  I took these right before I made yummy delicious butternut squash soup for dinner for Todd, the MOES and I.  We also ate mouse in the house sandwiches (which is a glorified grilled cheese...but Todd named them after the grilled cheeses at Wishard).  Then we played Wii.  I, of course, never won a single game.  Todd and Matt, of course, did.  Sad.  It was a quality night. :)

Speaking of mouse related things...Owen wanted a rat.  Matt said rats gave him the heebeejeebees...after Owen had already saved up his money for one.  So, enter the degus.  A degu is a squirrel/mouse looking pile of cuteness.  So, Owen adopted 3 of them.  So far, one is named Abby (like Cadabby).  She has a hole in her ear.  The other two so far are not Abby #1 and not Abby #2.  Don't Steph and Owen look cute cuddling Abby?  Or is that not Abby #2?  Oh well, no matter.  It's rodentesque enough for Owen, which is all that counts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment