Here is my 27 week belly. Complete with 27 week cauliflower. This is how much my baby weighs right now.
27 Week Old Babies weigh as much as a cauliflower. This bad boy was pretty heavy. No wonder I have to pee all the time if this is what is sitting on my bladder right now!
So...even tho I just posted 26 weeks yesterday, here is 27 weeks so I can get my procrastinator self back on track.
How far along? 27 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I don't know for sure, but I think I'm up right about 21 pounds since this whole pregnancy journey began.
Maternity clothes? Pants...always. Shirts, not if I can help it. I like stretchy things.
Sleep: Still sleeping in wicked late...love me some summertime!
Best moment this week: Getting all registered and getting my AWESOME baby shower invitations made by my super talented sister. That AND taking my mom and dad to an Indians game for Father's Day with Todd. Oh, AND midnight showings of Eclipse :)
Movement: She picks her moments. She doens't like sleeping in as much as I do apparently because she's been waking me up in the mornings.
Food cravings: Well, I ate a spoonful of buttercream frosting out of Steph's fridge last night...I may be starting something dangerous.
Gender: Girlie Girl!!!!!!
Labor Signs: Nada
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: Still ankles and feet that don't resemble Fred Flintstone's
What I am looking forward to: The nursery. I feel like if we can just get that darn room cleaned out it will happen really quickly. I just can't wait to see what it looks like.
Weekly Wisdom: Spend as much time on your belly as you can before that first trimester ends. I miss laying on my tummy.
Milestones: Well, I think I passed my Glucose test since I haven't received a phone call from my doctor's office. Go me! BTW, that stuff is gross. I officially think I may never drink orange soda again.
Have a wonderful week!


I didn't mind the orange stuff. Then again, I had to do the test twice since the idiot nurse took my blood, but forgot to order that test. I am glad to hear everything is going well. If you need anything, let me know!
ReplyDeleteTotally not a mommy (yet), but love your journey. :) This is a great way to share it.
ReplyDelete