So...this occurred almost two weeks ago, but we did celebrate your 14 week birthday with Daddy, Owen, Eli, Uncle Matt, and Aunt Steph. You were the size of a lemon. That's why Mommy's belly is impersonating a pitcher of limonada. Aren't we lucky to have such good friends that they celebrate you with Mommy and Daddy every week? You are a loved little baby for someone the size of a citrus fruit! :)
In other news, Eli is becoming a rock star at sign language. Check out this adorable baby saying "please, please, feed me more 'tatoes!" I know...the cuteness is ridiculous. This is why I have little to no Eli willpower.
A full tummy equals a happy baby!


awww I love those pics!
ReplyDeleteI totally have about 87 more cute Eli face from that dinner. Owen is showing us his dinner in his mouth in most of his...so in honor of your mommy pride, I vetoed them :)
ReplyDelete