Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Top Two Tuesday

This is my first time doing Top Two Tuesday! When I saw the topic I couldn't resist. Top Two Favorite Things about Summer!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you have known me any length of time you have met Summer Sara, my non-teacher alter-ego. She is in fact, a hotter, tanner, slimmer, more fun, more awesome version of...me, reg-a-ler teacher Sar, who although still sometimes cool, doesn't hold a candle to Summer Sara :) That being said, obviously, the last day of school is the best thing about summer, but you know, I can't write a whole post about that. So, even though there are about a billion things that Summer Sara is in L-O-V-E with, here are two that I love deep down in my heart :) Enjoy!


Numero Uno: Weekend trips to state parks.
Brown County: hiking with my honey (please ignore my no makeup and hot mess hairdo, I'm being outdoorsy folks!)

Throwing sticks off bridges with Owie (this is pre-Eli, so there will be no Stinkface pics in this post :( Sorry Bubs!)


Climbing the lookout tower with the EMOS, minus the E.
This is about two hot seconds before Steph and I got the heck stung out of us by bees. Boo.
Still, a great day :)


Awesome thing about summer numero dos:
Indians Games
Fact: Minor league baseball = way cooler than regular baseball.
I heart dollar night and fireworks and tickets so cheap nobody cares if I don't really watch the game.
See, I have a cute hat and everything :)
Dad's getting tickets for Father's Day, shh, don't tell. :)


2 comments:

  1. Ummm look at that little baby!! Where'd he go? *sniff*

    I can't wait for Summer Sara to arrive, I've booked her a first class seat to my house :) I love the other 9 months a year regalar Sar too though :)

    ReplyDelete