Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Why I love Owen, reason #23048389275

He thinks my belly is little...even tho it's not!

While watching A Baby Story with his mommy, Steph, p.s. I'm doing this from memory, I may not recall it perfectly:

Owen: That lady has a big belly.
Steph:  Well, she has a baby in there.
Owen:  That is a biiiiiiig baby.
Steph:  Well, she is about ready to have her baby, so it is a big baby.
Owen:  Jody and Sara have babies in their bellies?
Steph:  Yup, that's right.  They have babies in their bellies, too.
Owen:  They must just have little babies.  They have little bellies.

Sigh.  If only that were true :)  Owen, never forget how far telling a girl she looks skinny will get you.  Aunt Sar would pretty much buy you a pony right now if you asked her to.

No comments:

Post a Comment