Hey Todd and Sara!!! This is Kilene! (Formally Radke...now Schelle) Anyway came across your blog and wanted to just say hey! I think about you both from time to time and it is good to see that you are doing well. Lets catch up. Our blog is http://babyschelle.blogspot.com my email is schellefamily2010@gmail.com! Don't know if your on facebook but you can find me on there too.
Congrats on the upcomming addition to your family. Believe it or not I have 2! They are such joys and you will love every minute of it! Ok well back to checking out your blog. Miss you guys and hope to catch up soon :)
Once upon a time two kids met. They fell in love belting out songs in the car and digging their toes into the sand. Twelve years and two perfect princesses later, we're still crazy about each other. We love extravagantly, dance in the kitchen, go on adventures, and advocate for silliness always and everywhere.
Hey Todd and Sara!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is Kilene! (Formally Radke...now Schelle) Anyway came across your blog and wanted to just say hey! I think about you both from time to time and it is good to see that you are doing well. Lets catch up. Our blog is http://babyschelle.blogspot.com my email is schellefamily2010@gmail.com! Don't know if your on facebook but you can find me on there too.
Congrats on the upcomming addition to your family. Believe it or not I have 2! They are such joys and you will love every minute of it! Ok well back to checking out your blog. Miss you guys and hope to catch up soon :)
xoxo,
ki
I know how you feel! I think my little love is due 6 days after you? So exciting!! The next few weeks cannot go fast enough as far as I am concerned.
ReplyDeleteAdorable picture! 55 days will come and go in no time :)
ReplyDelete