Monday, August 2, 2010

Pictures because I promised

Hi!  Welcome to my baby shower!  We're so thrilled you could make it!
Mommy and Daddy sporting some cheesy (seriously?  another picture???) grins.

Cake = delicious.  Pregnant + cake = a moment of true ecstasy.  Seriously, I was about to ask this cake out on a date.  I want to marry this cake a little.

My beautiful talented sister.  Who looked waaaaay cuter than me at my own baby shower...brat. ;)

Same sister, pretending she's doing her Wow Wear Routine at the Little Miss Perfect pageant.  Bwaaahahahah.  Love it.

Belly kisses from Todd's Gram.

A tiny fraction of the present table.  Baby = spoiled.

 
More relatives snatching up made-by-my-mama jewelry at the prize table.

Two baby bellies?  Cute overload!  Someday these two will either be married or best friends.  This is a picture of their first hug.  (Sidenote...please don't look at my ankles.  The swelling was OUT OF CONTROL baby shower day.  Hey!  You looked!!!)

Presents to BabyBean...from Daddy.  Note Mommy's face.  So.cute.I.can't.stand.it.

Thanks for coming!  We saved you some cake...but then today I ate it.  It was awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment