This is what a suuuuper exhausted Mommy looks like when she is 37 and a half weeks pregnant and has spend way too much quality time in the hospital in the past few days.
Does this belly look like someone is moving south? I hope so!
How far along: 37 weeks, 4 days...Yay! Full term!!! We did it, Baby Girl!
Weight gain: Ummm, 30 pounds. OMG. So dying. 7 and 1/4 pounds is baby. I'm hoping at least 10 of it is water? Surely no one can argue that after seeing my feet, right?? There's gotta be another couple of pounds hanging out in my chin, too, right?
Stretch marks: Yes, we all know this. They are getting scary and weird and ropy now. They've taken on a life of their own.
Maternity clothes: I think now that I'm on bed rest, I'm going to wear yoga pants and pj's. I still hate maternity tops. I hate feeling like a tent.
Sleep: I've been sleeping better this week than I have for awhile. Plus, Thursday and Friday I pretty much slept on and off for most of the day. Which is definitely awesome when you are 8 and 1/2 months pregnant.
Best moment this week: Making it to full term. Anytime you want to come out now, Mommy and Daddy are ready!
Food cravings: Chocolate Carnation Instant Breakfast and Cherry Icee Cups. Soooooo delicious.
Gender: Mommy's Little Princess!
Belly button in or out?: In, barely...we're hanging in there, though.
Labor signs: So, apparently, I'm having contractions. I am not feeling them, but when they hooked me up to the monitors at the hospital, the same nurse who accused me of being a Pitocin seeker was like, "Are you feeling those contractions?" And I said, "Huh????" Who knew? Totally having contractions. I'm pretty excited about it.
What I miss: Not needing 80 pillows to be able to sleep. And not having wicked heartburn 24/7.
What I'm looking forward to: Holding my sweet baby in my arms. Kissing her chubby cheeks and her fishy lips. Counting fingers and toes. Brushing sweet baby curls. I need to meet this baby!
Milestone: Taking our Advanced Labor Support Class. AND!!!!!!! meeting Dominick Jack Ansara. Bean's future prom date. He's very handsome!
Weekly Wisdom: There may be parts of pregnancy that are totally stink, but treasure every single second. I CAN'T BELIEVE it is almost over. I'm a little sad that she won't just be my little nudger anymore. (But not really, hurry up, Baby!!!!!!)


Little nudger. Hehhehe. Maybe you should name her rennesme
ReplyDelete