Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Who said you could do that?!?!?!?!

Hello there, Mommy, hello there, Christmas tree.  Hmmm...how did I get upside down under the tree?
Oh, that's right!  I rolled over!  Right off the pillow.  Mommy was taking her lens off her camera to try to capture an adorable baby in front of the tree picture, like this...


Or this...
And then I decided it was a good idea to do this...
(Milestone alert!  Milestone alert!  First rollover caught on film!)

Going, going, gone!

Umm, who said my baby could get so big?  Who said she could start getting all grown-up and start moving of her own accord?  Certainly not me!  Can someone please tell me how to stop time???

Sigh...she's a stinker, but she's a cute stinker!
And now a completely unrelated, but adorable picture of a baby with an absurdly large flower on her head...you're welcome. :)

1 comment:

  1. Omg. That flower is ridonkulous! Love the Christmas tree pics though!

    ReplyDelete