Halle-lu-jah! Halle-lu-jah! I got the stupid title in the stupid US mail to the stupid car that some stupid girl (shh) wrecked! Finally! Let there be rejoicing in the land! Sigh! Now, I just need to a) get the title up to Dad to sign
b) get the title to insurance people to receive a sizable check from the nice insurance people
c) get said check back to Dad to co-sign with me
d) cash check
e) buy new dream car (or nice used car, as per Dave Ramsey's advice, unfortunately, I may not be able to pay entirely in cash, boo)
f) not wreck new car!
I can do it! I can seeeeeeeeeeee the finish line! The music from Chariots of Fire is cue-ing up! I am metaphorically running down the beach! Crossing the finish line! Yessssssssssssss! Sigh. Success is mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment