Or this guy...who is refusing to ham it up for the camera...thanks Owen! Look at that face...Grr :)
Steph = best friend ever. She showed up with my favorite boys for a classroom picnic. She brought a Polar Pop (unlike a husband who shall remain nameless) even. AWESOME! I was really sad when my precious half hour ended. As usual though, the boys charmed everyone they met. My kiddos pretty much wanted to keep them. And...can you blame them? I thought not. The even better news is that our lunch date was dependent on Owen getting a good report at preschool this morning. So, I was pretty excited to see them turn up, and pretty excited for Owen having a good day. Otherwise I would have been one sad, hungry Sar!
P.S. Todd comes home tomorrow. Hooray!
P.P.S. I'm totally being a teacher who grades while watching American Idol...people who watched it, WT is up with Posh Spice's face? She is rich, skinnier than my actual skeleton, AND married to David Beckham...shouldn't she smile, like, a LOT more? I would actually tatoo a smile on my face if I were her. Wait, scratch that, that totally makes me think of like, scary Joker face. Shudder. Never mind. I actually klind of liked her on the show, but dude, smile, your life is pretty good, lady!


She's totally giving you the stink eye... Oh wait, no, that's really just how her face looks!! lol!
ReplyDeleteOwen was ticked after we left that he didn't get to see Chell. He says, "I thought that Chell would be at Sar's school!" Me- "She was there, but she probably had something else to do during lunch today." Owen- "But I didn't get to see her..." (In the most pathetic little voice ever.-- You know which voice I'm talking about.)
ReplyDelete