bout today.
1. These are the fine tiny lads and lassies that currently are guarding the edge of this computer desk. I don't know why that makes me giggle...but it does. I think I love that Todd and I are both kids at heart. It's a funny collection to have, but I love it so. Also, I love that someday we will decorate a nursery for an already named, prayed for baby with vintage toys that make us smile.
2. My principal literally came around to each room this morning...to give out...wait for it...** hugs**. Have you ever HEARD of anything cuter? No? Too bad. Does your boss welcome you back from vacation with a hug? I didn't think so. Sorry folks, I win the adorable boss contest. How can that not make your morning a little better?
3. How I Met Your Mother. It is the Friends of our generation. It also happens to be the show that we ate dinner/fell asleep watching tonight. Plus, I secretly think I'm Lilly a little bit in my heart.
4. New games. We got three awesome new games this holiday season. We received an AWESOME game from my lil sis called Say Anything, which is like Apples to Apples, but you get to make up your own answers. We played it on New Year's Eve with Matt and Steph, and had an excellent time. I'm telling you, there is no one in the world quite as funny as my friends. They are good times. We received Pictionary something (seriously, too exhausted to remember) Man?? where you can draw your clues on this whiteboard, 3D man, and use him to act out your clues. We played with ShelDonald, and laughed so hard, I fell over a couple of times. Best. game. ever. Then, Todd and I bought ourselves Bananagrams, which we are now obsessed with. We played it all through dinner Sunday night.
5. My kiddos. When you are a teacher, pretty much your whole day/year/mindset can be changed by the kiddos in your class. I am so lucky that my class is a) sweet, b) hi-larious, and c) pretty fun to be around as a whole. They can also be totally nuts, but alas, thus is the ten year old mind.
Good night folks, it is past eleven, and I am certainly about to turn in to a pumpkin!
Oh, btw, I get a new student tomorrow. Say a prayer for him that he will adjust smoothly, and that I will be the best possible version of myself helping him adjust to a new class/place. The kiddos are so excited...I hope it all goes well. :)


I'm seriously LOL at Todd passed out on the floor! High-larious! I am also smiling at your fisher price people! I yuv them, and how cute they'll be in your little one's room!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I pray everyday for baby Walroth!