This is super belated but I had to post about this.
Todd and I are really lucky because we have are both lucky enough to have parents who are really strong role models for loving marriages. A few weekends ago, we met Todd's parents and the entire J-Fed crew at a hotel with a waterpark. Todd and I put streamers and balloons up in their hotel room and brought an anniversary cake. It was a lot of fun and we had a lot of fun spending time with niece and nephews we just don't get enough of. The kiddos love love loved the pool and the waterpark. Even the puppies came along (just not to the waterpark). I know that this will disappoint you...but there will be NO waterpark pictures. I am a pregnant girl with a belly. So not happening (not that I would have been posting lots of pictures of me in a bathing suit anyway). The next morning we had anniversary brunch before we all headed home. We're really lucky to have such a wonderful family we get to love on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment