Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Eleven Weeks Old Today!


This week our precious little Bean is 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 inches! According to different sources, your are the size of a fig, a plum, or a lime, Little One. You are getting fingernails and teeth! You are amazing! Momma is pretty proud of you.


This Monday we met your doctor, precious. She's super down to earth, a momma of four, married to an OB, and was even able to calm down your crazy momma. Also, our fabulous nurse practitioner FOUND YOUR HEARTBEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you believe it? It was only four about two seconds, but it was there! Now I can't worry about you having disappeared anymore. You are there, you are ours, you are loved. Only 203 days until I meet you, my baby. I know it will fly by. I can't wait. You are so special to us. Happy 11 week birthday, tiny one!
Love,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment