Monday, March 15, 2010

Look up!

Look up, hurry, hurry! Do you see our baby ticker? Do you see how many days until baby-Bean-day?????? Let me tell you, 198! Less than 200! We have broken a major milestone! Hurray! We are so excited we can't even stand it! Two big milestones in one week, first, less than 200 and on Wednesday, drumroll please...SECOND TRIMESTER! I can't wait.


On Wednesday, Bean will be the size of a lime. That makes this Thursday Mexican Fiesta night at the Gessners. Every Thursday my wonderful Stephanie makes us dinner featuring that food that is the size of Bean. Since 12 weeks is lime week, she thought it only fitting that we fiesta it up. I think that will even be margaritas for the non-pregnant mommy and daddy. Mine will be sin tequila por supuesto. Todd, in a true show of solidarity for his honey bunny, is also not drinking during pregnancy. Because he's the best ever. MWAH! *A note, I have told him it is okay if he drinks, but he's just that kind of awesome best friend/husband. I think it is pretty cute. So, until Thursday, ole!

No comments:

Post a Comment