Monday, March 8, 2010

Ten Weeks Woot Woot!!!


Did my belly always look like that? Please say no.
Okay, I have been a horrible mommy blogger lately.

I blame our stupid cameras...but really it is me and my irrational worry. I have been feeling less and less pregnant lately (read=feeling better, which is, duh Sar, a good thing) and that worried me to death! I actually said thank you prayers everytime I was sick. Today though, I had a doctor's appointment and decided, no more. I'm not wasting my pregnancy with worry. I refuse. I take back my thoughts today, so there. I'm not playing these head games anymore!

So without further adieu...I hereby promise to be better at documenting your progress, precious Bean. I promise. I just want you to know it's not because I don't care, I just have been too afraid of jinxing us.

So here is the ten week update:
How far along: Ten weeks and five days
Total weight gain/loss: ??? I don't know. I got weighed at the doctor today, but I didn't ask! I'm a chicken.
Maternity clothes: Pants a couple of times, I'm totally using my Bella Band though.
Stretch marks: Nothing new.
Sleep: Pretty good! I'm feeling lucky!
Best moment this week: Hearing the heartbeat today, even though it was only for two seconds.
Movement: NO...boo
Food cravings: Still love/hate with food. Grrowr.
Gender: It's a girl...I think
Labor signs: No!!!! NO BEAN!!! NOT FOR many months!!!!
Belly button: Still there.
What I miss: Nothing, I love being pregnant!
What I am looking forward to: My bump :)
Weekly Wisdom: Don't worry, it's not worth it.
Milestones: Double digit weeks baby! Yay!

Even though I missed nine weeks, I will still post the picture...I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment