
Dear Todd,
Happy Birthday! I love you so much. Can you believe this is the tenth birthday you've had since we've known each other? Where did the decade go? I knew you were special the very first time we met. And I've loved you from pretty much the first time I talked to you after our freshman year of college. You are truly, honestly, the most kind-hearted, giving, selfless, loyal person I know. I'm so lucky that you are my husband and the father of my child. I am proud to have you by side every day. I am incredibly blessed to have such a strong man with such a warm heart as my husband and my best friend. You have worked so hard for so long, and I couldn't be more proud of you. I hope this year is your best ever. I know each day I wake up is better because you are there. Thanks for going on this fantastic new adventure with me. I can't wait to see you be a Daddy. I love you with my whole heart. MWAH!
Love you always, always,
Sara


No comments:
Post a Comment