So...I'm watching 16 and Pregnant, to which I am addicted. And I just had to share Gary's touching words to his baby-momma/ex-fiancee as he tries to woo her back to him.
Gary: blah blah blah "and I got sumpin' (that's right folks, sumpin') called empathy now. Which means I'm puttin' mahself in your shoes."
Awww...not only did Gary GET empathy, but apparently he learned a new word! Shockingly, this did NOT make Amber jump right into his 400 pound arms. I know, I'm shoecked, too. Ahh, Anderson, Indiana, you never fail to make me proud.
Stephanie, I cannot BELIEVE Michelle knows people who knows the sideshow that is Gary and Amber.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Todd is super sweet! I love your valentine's day story. :) And 16 and pregnant iz awesum. There is a NEW season starting tomorrow. But..I'm guessing you already know because of the MARATHON on today. :) Lils and I watched it too....for the second time. See ya tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteummm not I only do I know someone who knows them, I know someone who's going to be on the next season playing homewrecker to the sideshow that is Gary and Amber. Cute.
ReplyDelete