Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Dear Bean


There you are. You aren't my little lentil bean anymore. Today you are a blueberry. And it makes me feel so many things. Most of all anticipation. You will learn that your momma is not by nature a patient woman. Right now 231 days to meet you seems like an eternity. At the same time, I can't believe how much and how fast your are growing inside me right now. Daddy and I think about you all the time. I wish I could feel you or see you. Sometimes you still seem like a dream. I stare at your ultrasound sometimes just for the reassurance that you are real. I saw you, I watched your heart beat, and heard its underwater swish fill the room. Right now you are all possibility. I can lose hours wondering about what your little face will look like, how it will feel to hold you in my arms, who you will become, what you will love. I can't wait to meet you little baby. I love you so much. Grow big and strong, okay?
Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment