We spent week 26 in sunny, sunny Florida with our Gessners. It was the perfect mix of sun, sand, and surf. I had SUCH a good time having whole days with Todd with no work to get in the way. That is such a rare treat. We spent a day all by ourselves in wandering the streets of St. Augustine, browsing cute shops, having lunch, visiting historic landmarks, and enjoying just being with each other. I can't believe this was our Last Blast. That next time we vacation it will be with our little, tiny bundle of baby perfection. Sigh. I was definitely soaking up this just-the-two-of-us time, but we can't wait for her to get here! We found the AWESOMEST vintage alphabet poster for Little Miss' room. I will have to get a picture of it up here soon. It is perfect! Just like her.
My favorite guy in the whole wide world
Me, sweating in the Florida heat
26 weeks of baby in there!!
How far along? 26 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I'm rapidly approaching the 20 lb. mark. Yeeps.
Maternity clothes? Summer Sar hearts yoga capris and stretchy tank tops and tees. Do other people heart them on me? Probably not, sorry general public.
Stretch marks? It now looks less like a Joker smile and more like little flames shooting up my bells. Argh.
Sleep: God bless summer. I am adoring sleeping late. I am not adoring having to wake up everytime I turn over in the night to heave my belly around.
Best moment this week: The whole week in Florida was amazing. I think our double anniversary date with Matt and Steph at 619 Oceanfront was a pretty excellent highlight. I ate lobster tail while looking out at the ocean. Not a bad evening...except for getting tricked into buying a $10 bottle of water. Eeps.
Movement: Someone is practicing karate in my belly. It amazes me how all over she is. She punches up high, she kicks down low, she's on the right, on the left...there's a ninja baby in my belly!
Food cravings: Nope. I still have a lot of heartburn and I feel full even when I know I am hungry, so eating isn't my favorite right now.
Gender: Little Miss Pink Princess!
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? In, but shallowing day by day.
What I miss: Having ankles. I really have underappreciated them until now. But I really, really miss them.
What I am looking forward to: Project Nursery. It's go time, folks.
Weekly Wisdom: I have no idea. I guess make sure you plan at least one getaway while you are pregnant to soak up and savor some couple without kids time. I am so glad we took time to do it.
Milestones: Under 100 days til baby time!!!! And also, Todd and Dad put the stroller together. AWE-some :)





No comments:
Post a Comment