
(Blissful sigh here) I'm sitting here in bed next to Todd, my best friend in the whole world, and the best husband ever, surrounded by baby name books, Bradley books, assorted other baby-Bean-growing books. Todd is on the phone with his momma.
We're still positively glowing in the new knowledge that God is giving us a precious baby.....GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So today, I'm thankful for my sweet little baby girl that I will meet in about 17 weeks!!!!!!
Yup, that's right! After a failed ultrasound attempt four weeks ago, a two hour waiting room wait today, Little Miss got all brazen and flashed her little bottom at us very first thing. "Well, she's a girl," said Marlene, our super businesslike ultrasound tech. "Three white lines...that's for sure a girl."
I think my super eloquent response went something like, "Really?????? Are you SURE?????"
(Take that Drano test AND Intelligender!!! Apparently, the wedding ring test = true science!)
Also, I'm thankful that at lamaze today I got a whole bunch of massage from Todd. (Pregnant Girl secret: lamaze = hanging out with other pregnant girls and getting massages from husbands, this is the best thing ever! shhh!!!)
Thankful #3: We had a HUGE FedEx delivery on our front porch when we got home. It was a CRIB (and other nursery furniture)!!!! Yippees!
The whole baby thing got REALLLLLLY real today. I'm still a little giddy. This is maybe my most Thankful Thursday yet!


Sara- I am so excited for you. Now let the fun planning start. Enjoy getting all the GIRL things for your little ones. ~Shannon
ReplyDeleteOh my, I simply cannot wait to meet this sweet little one. I am in LOVE! Now for the task of seeing exactly how many things I can make her in the next 17 weeks! You know that my crafty little fingers have been DYING to start making headbands/babycarriers/pillowcase dresses/tutus/bibs/burp cloths/ ALL with flowers, pink, ruffles and girl glory!!! Pssht- I don't need an etsy shop- Baby girl Walroth will BE my etsy shop.
ReplyDeleteUmm, and who could ask for a better spoiler than a super talented Aunt Stephanie? No one, that's who! My baby will be sooooooo stylish!
ReplyDelete