Thursday, June 10, 2010

I love you oh so well...

June 10th...
Four years ago today... we ran to meet each other at the end of an aisle, at the front of a church...




to share a kiss...

and promise to love each other forever.












It was the very best day of my life.


I'm so lucky I got to marry my best friend...


that I've never doubted for a single day just how much I was loved and just how special you think I am...


that I wake up every day looking at my very favorite face in the whole wide world...


that you make me laugh daily...


that you hold me when I cry...


that you treat me and everyone you meet with kindness and respect...


that I get to have your daughter and raise her with the best daddy ever (I'm sure of it)...


I love you, for yesterday, today, and forever. Be with me always.


Love,


Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment