Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Caaa-ute headband project

One of the things I love about Summer Sar is that she has free time to be crafty.  So today I'm linking up with...
 
Life in the Pitts
I am currently obsessed with cute headbands.  So when I the adorable Katie from Loves of Life posted her headbands that she made, I had to try them out myself.  They are super easy.  It is basically braiding some fabric, sewing it up in a circle like a mini rag rug, then putting it on a headband and embellishing.  Super fun, and I got a six pack of headbands at Target for $2.50!!!! Can you believe it?? 
She found the tutorial on how to make them at Jocelyn's supercrafty, super adorable blog.  So, if you want to try them out yourself, here is the link to Jocelyn's tutorial on how to make them.
So, Monday, even though probably I should have been cleaning out the nursery, or doing laundry, or whatever, I was making headbands...cuz I have priorities, ladies. :)  Then yesterday I made another one!
So, here is me, with real dirty hair, in my jammies and glasses, showing off my cute headband!!! I wore it last night to the Eclipse movie.  I am in love.

3 comments:

  1. ooooooooooooh trade ya a baby one for an adult one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute! making these is way better than doing housework...i'm just sayin'! Yours look great and thanks for the link up:-)

    ReplyDelete