Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Big Boy (a day late)

Oh Owie.  I love you.  Look at your first birthday!  Look how little you are!  Looking at how big you are now, I can't believe you were ever the little baby up there.  Now you're already four!  How did that happen?
I feel so lucky that your mommy and daddy have let Todd and I be a part of your life.  I'm totally blessed to be your SarTodd.  When you were born, I was worried I could  never love any other baby as much as I loved you.  I didn't think I could ever love you more.  But then, you started walking, and talking, and hugging and I loved you even more.  Then you became a big brother who could be so loving and such a good friend to your brudder, and I loved you even more.  Now you can count, and say colors, and figure problems out with your incredible little brain, and I love you even more.  You're amazing, buddy.  You get a little more incredible everytime I see you.  I know not everything in life is easy, but you're so brave and tough, I know you can do anything you put your little mind to.  Happy Four, little buddy.  I can't wait to see all the things you'll do and discover this year that will make me love you more and more.
Hugs,
Sar

No comments:

Post a Comment